1. Personal Information (“Information”), refers to any information or combination of information that can be used to identify you and that generates, relates to or triggers during user’s using our Site, including but not limited to your login ID, login password, cellphone numbers, phone numbers, verification codes, name, ID numbers, device models, device OS versions, API versions, IP addresses, MAC addresses, device identification codes, unique device identifiers, locations, habits of using the internet, internet status and image resources.
2. You promise and guarantee to truthfully fill in your personal profile and data, including but not limited to your name, sex, age, ID numbers, phone numbers, addresses, postal codes and E-mails and update them timely to ensure their validity, security and timeliness. You shall assume any loss, expense, or consequences on your own during using the services on our Site if we fail to contact you through the Information you provide.
3. You agree that, otherwise prohibited by the law, apart from your personal profile and data you make available to us, we are authorized to, for providing our service, voluntarily or through Other Entities (including but not limited to credit information services, industry associations and other third-party entities) legally collect your additional information, including but not limited to:
i. your other personal information, including but not limited to other information or combination of information that can be used to identify you;
ii. certain information that you agree us to automatically track based on your behaviors on our Site. We may, under strict protection of your Information, use the collected information in analysis and rational business purposes to better understand and serve you.
During using our Site, you can access, alter and delete your registry information and other personal information under the rule of the Site, and contact us following relevant guides. The scope and method of accessing, altering and deleting your Information are related to the services you use.
1. Information collected in the territory of People’s Republic of China is stored on the servers in the territory of People’s Republic of China.
2. The Site utilizes standard and common security measures and technologies to prevent your Information from unauthorized access and alteration, disclosure, damage or loss.
3. We will, generally, retain your personal information in the shortest possible time to fulfill the purpose of implementing our Term of Services unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations.